Tuesday, September 8, 2009

SUMMER IS WANING

Hi to All,

I have enjoyed my time off from school this past month. I enjoyed spending time with my grandchildren and doing a lot of my favorite pastimes--crossword puzzles.

My parents are expected to come for a visit this next week-9/14. We look forward to seeing them very much, and already have big plans to take them to the Spokane Fair and then to the Apple Festival in Green Bluff. They are also looking forward to it.

The sun is starting to set earlier, but aside from our two days of a little rain, our temps are jumping up into the high 80's by this weekend. It looks like summer is trying to wane, but not cooling off as yet. That's allright with me. September can be a beautiful month around our region.

Autumn started her new school with her arm in a cast, so these are big changes for her. She misses her last teacher, and she will probably go down as Autumn's favorite teacher.

I'm looking forward to starting my practicum with the preschoolers at the college this fall. I am already placed and ready to start. It will be a very busy quarter for me, as I will be taking 3 busy classes plus the time invested in my practicum.

I'll be talking to all of you soon within the next two weeks.

Gammy

No comments:

Post a Comment