Friday, August 14, 2009

SUMMER SCHOOL IS ABOUT OVER!

Hi everyone,

Summer school has been very condensed into a short seven weeks, whereas, the other quarters are twelve weeks long. It was a lot of work and practicum hours at the Early Learning Center. I did enjoy working with the great staff and the children there. I will have to say that at this point in time, I have learned a lot about working with young children and building curriculums. One week left to go, and I get one whole month off. I can laugh at those returning early for the fall, and I get to finally enjoy my late summer vacation. I am ready for it! Just received my financial aid notification for the next year of school, and things are A OK and set for the year! Thanks again to all those who gave me financial support during my time of stress this summer. My needs have been met, so far, and again thanks. Love to all of you.

Where has our hot summer weather gone? We're in the high 60's for a few days, but by next Tuesday we will be back up into the 90's again. Summer is still very much with us...just a short-lived thunderstorm stuff. My parents are coming for a visit to see the family in mid-September, and we are looking forward to seeing them again. It has been a year since we have seen them. They will be surprised at how much the great grandchildren have grown and changed. Hope blessings on everyone. Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. It was So cold today that I thought it was fall already! It sounds like our heat wave will be coming back soon. The Gamsters are looking forward to seeing you again.

    ReplyDelete