Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HELP!!!

This is a very stressful time for me. I recently found out that my usual financial aid for summer is not going to happen. I will not be receiving financial aid until September 21st. Until then, I am not able to pay for August and September rent, no Internet for my summer class, no phone, no laundry, no bus pass to get to school and around, etc. I pray that the Lord lays on someone's heart to loan me a temporary loan to help get me through this time. It would be a loan, since my large sums of monies definitely comes on September 21st. Please pray God helps provide for these basics, so I can concentrate on my schoolwork and be at peace, as I find myself not sleeping well and very depressed over this situation that has just recently occurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment