Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OUT OF SCHOOL!

Well, school is out for another week. Yeah! It's nice to have a break for awhile. Now, I can do things I normally don't have as much time to do when I am in school, like spending more time with my two cuties (Autumn and Isaac), create a blogspot (like this one!), write some poems, do more of my laundry, enjoy the summer outdoors, visit friends, make creative projects, and watch some good movies. At the moment, I am making a creative surprise for my granddaughter. It is so much fun to do!

Hope to begin hearing from some of you soon, as this is my very first blogspot and post. My daughter, Colleen got me started on this new adventure. See `ya later.

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Gammy, we are glad you are out of school now so that you can spend more time with your 2 bugs this summer. I'm sure Autumn will love the creative surprise when she gets it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staying alive?? Isn't that from like the 70's or something? (:

    ReplyDelete